Chastity and JOI at the Office: Part 1

 


Happy Pride to all my locked up dick fiends. Here's part one of a little side project. 


    I have this recurring fantasy. I’m at my desk rounding out a document at work but I can’t stop thinking about how well you used your mouth this morning. I started rubbing my thighs together subconsciously a while ago and now it’s so hard to focus.


    I know I should be setting an example of professionalism so I do lean back in my seat and squeeze my thighs a little less. I also pick my phone up from beside my mouse, flip it in my palm, and text you: 

    “Chastity checkpoint. Are you being a good boy?”

    I almost hope you don’t reply within our agreed upon twenty minutes so I’ll have to add a day to your cum saving period. I want you to suffer as much as I want to feel you (not just my strap-on) inside me right now. Even more than either of those conflicting wants, I want you to excel in your training.
    I finish my document right around when you text me back with two minutes to spare. You apologize all sexy and nervous because you know it makes my clit harden. Then another text: a picture of your lap. Your pants are unzipped so I can see your steel cage. Your pants are hiked up a little. I can see you’re wearing the socks I picked out for you. 

    I check my calendar. You’ve had more than enough edging tests this month but I’m willing to bet you’ve lost count. I bite my lip, smiling as my nails clack against my phone screen:

    “If you can do your edging test now, and you win, I’ll let you cum in me instead of in your mouth on the first of the month.”


    Someone knocks while I’m still grinning at my phone like a madwoman, rocking in my rolling chair. The rush of being caught and getting away with it at the same time almost makes me cum.
    “Do come in, please,” I call out.
    It’s Danny, my intern.
    “Sorry, miss. Have you got a moment?”
    “You don’t have to apologize every time you need my signature, Daniel. I am here to work.” I laugh off the tension in the room.
    He laughs too. He can definitely smell my pussy. I can smell my pussy. I wonder if I’ve yet wet my seat enough that he’ll be able to see it if I stand. My phone pings in my lap.
     “The updated directive is in the drive now. Do me a favor, please, and print a copy for each board member. That’s twelve.”
    “Yes ma’am.” He says as he snaps out of the daydream he was clearly having. He lays the folder in his hand down in my desk. He tries to hide his semi behind his wrist, like silly boys often do, but it only makes me want to stare.
    I meet his eyes, nod, and say, ”Very good.”
    He’s a six foot tall man so he has to bend a bit. He’s probably bending extra just so he doesn’t tower over his boss while she’s sitting. He smells like vetiver.
He gets lost not a moment too soon. He closes the door a little too slowly like he’s sneaking out. It makes me giggle.
    I unlock my phone. You’ve accepted my challenge. We FaceTime. I open our chastity device's app and enter in the unlock code.
    I watch you pull my plaything out of the cage. Spit falls down stringy and viscous into your palm.
    "Begin with a hundred rosy palms," I command. I'm already squeezing and rocking again.
You start moaning immediately under your breath. You run out of monosyllabic curse words quickly and breeze through the contractions by the thirty fifth stroke. I slip my foot out of my pumps so they don't get worn out by my pointing, flexing toes.
    "Frenulum circles, two minutes " I half whisper.
    I lower the phone so you can see my cleavage.
    You profane a few holy names.
    "Please mistress, let me slow down. I don't think I can-"
    "You can do this. It's just twenty minutes," I assure you.
    "I'm already really close, Ma'am. Please don't make me disappoint you."
    "Hands off for eight breaths," I decide.
    I watch my toy bounce the whole time, shining and straining.
    "Awww, are you so hard it hurts?"
    "Yes, ma'am."
    "Good. Give me fifty long strokes then a hundred rosy palms."
    Your groan takes me over the edge. You hear my breathing hitch and see my breasts move back. My neck tingles. I bite my lip holding in the sound of my unexpected climax.
    "Please, ma'am, I think I should hands off."
    "Hands off, dammit."
    "Ma'am, did you...?"
    "Damn straight," I say, squeezing my thighs again. It's over stimulating but I live for it.
    "Hands on. You have eighty more palms to go."
    But you don't make it thirty before precum squirts out.
    "That was-"
    "I know, keep going."
    I watch you tremble like a cold dog as you ride the edge.
    The next time you tell me you're close I check the clock.
    "Ten minutes left. Five chances to take a hands off. Show me you've learned to budget your breaks wisely. And don't go easy on yourself."
    "Yes ma'am. Thank you ma'am."
    "You know I won't go easy on you if you win this challenge. I'll have you for all you're worth, hound."
    "Please don't go easy on me, ma'am."
I secretly wonder what Danny would sound like saying that.
    "I'll bounce faster than that, hound. Pick it up."
You use your first dispensation right then. When you resume it's faster and harder. I'm a little worried you'll give yourself pyronies jerking so violently but the idea of that makes me clench too.
    I can't help thinking about you giving yourself a chastity fracture in the hopes of cumming inside me. Danny knocks again.
    "Come in."
    "Sorry ma'am. There's a call for you on line eight. It's chairman Lisbon."
    "Thank you Daniel. "
    I wave but don't look up. I take one earbud out, dial Lisbon's line, and place my office cell to my face. My eyes still are on the bouncing, veiny, desperate cock that used to belong to you.
    "Hi Lisbon. May I call you back in just ten minutes?"
    "Of course, Anna. There's no rush."
    "Thank you chairman."
    I press the end call button. I think to myself I might pick you out a better belt buckle. You whimper like a good boy. I let my hand slip between my thighs but stop short of the soaked crotch of my nylons.
    I put the other earbud in to hear your panting better.
    "Two minutes. Two breaks left. Talk to me about how long it's been since you got to finish in me."
    "It's been a year five months and twelve days ma'am. Oh, ma'am I have so much saved up for you. I'm going to-ahh."

    You stop breathing. My plaything jumps. I can see you forcing PC muscles not to let a drop out.
    "Ma'am, I can't wait to put this six month load inside your fucking perfect pussy. Oh fuck. I'm going to hold my load until I feel you cum around your plaything ma'am. At least once. Oh ma'am I'm so close I don't know if I can make it."
    "Be strong. Breathe through it."
I'm chewing my lips now and thinking about full on touching myself. You take your last break.
    "Ma'am thank you for training me. Thank you for tempting me with your juicy, soft, fucking darling pussy."
    I giggle again. You're giving yourself the never ending hallway handjob. You know I like watching how much precum that one makes you ooze. I watch you milk up to the last second, too gooned out to make intelligible words.
    "Gahhhh," you grunt as you reluctantly pull your hands off of what's mine.
       "Get that thing back in its cage," I tell you.
    "Yes ma'am. As soon it can."
    "That's a good boy. Love you."
    I hang up and call Lisbon back.

Next Time: Oh Danny Boy (corporate cuckold fantasy based loosely on true events)

#erotica  #chastity
#JOI #cuckolding #office #pride

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chastity and JOI at the Office: Part 2