Chastity and JOI at the Office: Part 2

 

                                                   You know you want to earn one of these. If you don't have what it takes, you can certainly order one from me.




    Danny catches my eye while I'm on the phone with the most annoying donor I have the duty of fielding. We exchange commiserating eye rolls as he lifts a stack of three cardboard file boxes with his knees.  


    "Again, we agree Mr. Saxxon. But this isn't my decision. I'm not the executive director of Fortson. I'm Raleigh. You remember last conference we hosted."

    Saxxon continues making his feelings my problem. I tap my nails on the underside of my desk and hold in a deep sigh. "The executive director of one branch doesn't have access to another branch's system. If their newest, lowest ranking hire says no, I still can't override that. We'll both have to wait until Sarah gets back. 

    Two sounds reach me at the same time, but I'm only certain that I heard one of them. Saxxon whining. I interrupt him to stop Danny from leaving the room, "Oh, wait! Daniel, I need you to call the Fortson intern and pretend you don't know the policy for document releases to donors. Ask what the black binder says. They all know what that means."

    "Yes, Ma'am," he nods, walking backward out of my office with the boxes.
 
    This gets the benefactor off my case. After sweet, reassuring goodbyes, I groan louder than I should. It's days like these I wish I still drank on the job. Instead I do one step under: checking the sex apps. I scroll to the one I'm sure I heard ringing earlier and check that my alerts are on silent. Relieved, I check the nearby feature, and recognize my own office plant in the background of a torso shot. The abdomen' happy trail bisects succulent pecs. A silver necklace dangles above that hairy line. The username that drew me in blocks his waistline:  "Bisexual Bull  👀 4 Couple"

    I look at the picture, then at my indoor palm. The carpet is identical too. I zoom to check that I'm not hallucinating, then swipe to his next picture. Not only is this user within 500 feet of me, but he seems to have an eerily set-up. Maybe just a few floors above or below me. I scroll to his next picture and recognize the men's restroom at the end of my hall. I know because I picked that tile myself to replace the lowbrow, thrice-waxed cement floor that the superintendent saw fit to place during the last renovations. The same hairy abdomen meet with biker's legs, straddling a urinal. 

    I should close the app now and pretend I never saw it. I should.

    But I scroll down instead to read his profile: "Nerdy jock with a constant boner. I've got a loveseat for you and your girl."

    I giggle. Daniel knocks and I look up, careful not to look caught. I wave him in, wondering if it's him.

    "Ma'am, the- Pardon me. Heather checked the binder. It worked." He paused. "Anything I can do for you?"

    I follow his eyes to my iPad on my desk. I check that it's on the homescreen, wondering if his height gives him an advantage over my tinted privacy screen.  He may be looking at the Grindr icon or my breasts. Not the stack of papers piling on the desk's edge.

    "You've already digitized the boxes?"

    "I did that yesterday. My replacement helped."

    "Oh. Very good then. Hallworth has a stack as tall as her desk. Would you help her catch up?"

    "Absolutely." He nods, then stops loitering in my doorway not a moment too soon. 

    I open the app again and check the user's height. About twenty professionals are using the app at work today, but only ten seem to have checked the app inside a 800 ft radius. This one is the tallest: 6'5. While I'm scrolling the app, he sends me a picture of a thick cock protruding from beige slacks. Another message follows: "Anything I can do for you, Ma'am?"

    I start typing, then remember myself and backspace. I close the app and get back to work before I violate office ethics by asking who he is.

    Not ten minutes later, you text me your chastity proof. I respond briefly. "Good boy. I think Danny from the office messaged us on Grindr."

    "Are you going to fuck him? 😱"


    "Not while he works here. Relax."

    I flip my iPad over and ignore the succession of texts from you. As I respond to emails a smile creeps across my face. 

    At workday's end, my employees come to say goodbye and invite me to drinks as they often do. I smile and shake my head firmly as I always do. "I'll come for Daniel's last day. How's that?"

    The ass-kissers cheer. They chatter with Daniel, and about me, as they leave me to my work. I watch through the glass walls as they walk to the elevator with arms around one another's necks. 

    I turn on a Pandora playlist, finish up, and check your messages.

Comments